Like pullback plays? Well there are plenty of good solid stocks sitting at a good entry spot. Or at the very least, have a great deal of things lining up in your favor.
This is what I like to refer to as – “when it all adds up”.
One chart that I came across tonight that fits in this category is DRI (Darden Restaurants). Below is the chart:
So for this pullback play, here is the checklist:
1) RSI near Oversold conditions at 31
2) Stochastics down with the Titanic at 12.75
3) MACD approaching the Zero line at 0.24
4) RoC drifting down, at -1.90
5) Price near Key Support line. In this case, it is hanging out with the Mr Fifty level
Set your Price Alerts.