Coming into today for June option expiration, I have a smaller number of trades remaining than normal. I am not sure that there is anything good or bad to glean from a review – it seems that the June trades just gave me good exit opportunities without the need for expiration (to keep premium, or most of it).
Here is what remains:
- Long the June 46/48 Call Spread in $PAY (trade was not profitable, risk defined to premium paid).
- Short the June 9 Put in $ZAGG (keep all the premium)
Regular Option trades (either alone, or tied to stock)
- Short the June 9 Put in $PBY (keep all the premium)
- Long the June 59 Call in $SPXU (part of Call Calendar with Short July 65). This was done for a credit so now need to manage risk for July short call.
- Short the June 44 Put and 48 Call on $SUN (see Blog post for more details) will expire leaving the Long July 44 Put and 48 Call.
Fab 5 Collars
These have all been moved to July, except for $SXCI (need better volume on the $PUT side).
Long Term account
I have Calls sold against my $AIG $T positions that will expire (thus keep the premium as added income).