The end of the month/quarter action was intense this week, and the Fab 5 basket of stocks was right in the middle of it all. Here is a summary of what occurred:
- I came into the week was just 3 positions and so I was looking to fill out the basket by adding 2 positions.
- On Tuesday, June 26 2012, I finally had a good day to consider adding and ultimately chose $ALXN & $DVA (1/2 pos to start). In addition, I put $COST on as a 6th man as it looked promising as well. On 6/28/2012 I was able to finish out the $ALXN position. The $DVA position remains at 1/2.
- $EW did complete the $100 Roll and is left in since it has a July collar in place. Letting it ride.
- $COST was added on 6/28/2012 as a 6th man entry
- $SXCI was so close on Friday to completing the $100 Roll but gave up into the close. The 1% trail stop that I had set earlier in the day was set incorrectly and did hit – this position was sold at 99.30 (that’s what I get for my Kazoo comment on twitter, lol). Will look to re-enter.
Here is the summary of the Fab 5 with Rules: