Coming into this week I had one member that had already completed the $100 Roll ($EW) – and had left it in to see if it could achieve any more gains. $ALXN was on the verge and did in fact complete the roll – it was the only member to do so this week.
At the conclusion to this week, all positions survived their trail stops except for $EW (hit on Friday at 103.15 so this position is closed). I will decide on a new replacement member this weekend and have a candidate list at the end of this post.
Here is the summary:
The Fab 5 candidate list:
Some performance info on the Fab 5:
- 16 positions have completed the $100 Roll since inception (October 2011)
- Average gain up to this point is $13.41
- Largest gain was $23.85 ($EL)
- Smallest gain was 2.85 ($DLTR)
- 17 positions have the “not complete” status (some stocks are repeat members so not all positions are unique). These positions have an average gain of $2.04