Note: new or position changes from prior week are in italics
On the Long side:
- $JCP (with a January 22/20 Collar)
- $DVA (& own the January 120/110 Collar)
- $DDD (put on a January 60/55 Collar on 01/02/2013)
- $N (put on a January 70/65 Collar on 01/02/2013)
- $SWHC (Long Jan 12 Call)
- $KONG (January 5 Call)
- $HLF (01/02/2013, BtO January 35 Call. added a StO January 40 Call on 01/03/2013 to make a Call Spread)
- $GPS (long on 01/03/2013 at 31.4 – a Uturn long trade. set stop to 32)
- $FDO (post-earnings trade on January 01/03/2013: StO January 52.5 Put, a 1/3 position. BtO January 57.5 Call, a 1/3 position. Later did a StO January 60 Call & used some of the proceeds to BtC the short Put. now own the 57.5/60 Call Spread for a small credit)
- $MOS (long stock on 01/04, a post-earnings trade. sold position same day & used some of the proceeds to open a January 11 60/62.5 Call Spread)
On the Short side:
- $ORCL (Short the January 33 Call, bearish/neutral piece of January 33 Straddle Sale from earnings). long stock triggered at 33 on 12/31 – to hedge the short call.
- $RIMM (BtC January 4 13.5 Put on 01/04/2013 – since it was due to expire – & StC January 11 13 Put. Now own a January 11 13.5/13 Put Spread from earnings)
The Fab 5 positions are noted in my weekly update post for that basket of stocks. The post on the ETF Short pairs trade for $TNA / $TZA & $FAS / $FAZ will be done at the end of the year when the trades are closed (working on this, coming soon).