Most of the March expiration of Options went according to plan for positions in my personal accounts. I will now make an effort to sell April premium against existing positions as appropriate and this may include Collars.
I did execute several new trades during the week, but only a 1/2 position in $VMW made it to the weekend. Some adjustments were made to Option pieces. All existing positions from last week are still in place. Here is the Summary:
- Made an average number of trades
- End the cycle with 40% in Cash
- Continue to see good performance with post-earnings trades
- A recent adjustment with pre-earnings trades has improved the manageability of the reaction to price post-earnings, thus providing more flexibility in the trades outcome
- Premium selling, including Covered Calls, continues to be an important element in my trading