As you would expect, this week was hectic as many shore up the portfolios for quarter-end window dressing. I did a lot of adjustments to existing trades and have a few newly added that will make it into the weekend.
- $DDD I added a short June 28 weekly 44.5 Call (Covered Call) that was ITM for a while on Friday. Will need to adjust again or let the stock get called. The Call expired so I kept the premium collected ($.80) and remain Long the stock.
- $EWZ I added a short July 45 Call for a $80 credit to create a 44/45 Call Spread
- $GLD I was Long the 115/114 June 28 weekly Put Spread. I had sold the 115 Put earlier Friday and left the Short 114 Put to expire (which it did)
- $JCP I added a short June 28 weekly 16 Call (Covered Call) that looks to be ITM still so will need to adjust again or let the stock get called. The Long stock position will get called away
- $LGF I am long stock. I added a July 29/27/25 Collar
- $LINE I created a July 34/36 Call Spread after selling the July 33 Call. This was done for a $1.13 credit, booked some gains
- $EWW I sold the July 63 Put, bought back the July 64 Call & sold the July 65 Call. Short Strangle is now 65/64 for July. My cushion is now $5.38
- $T I am long stock. I added a short June 28 weekly 35 Call, but have bought that back and sold the July 5w 35.5 Call
Newly Added positions
- $AGN I am long stock with a July 87.5/85/80 Collar
- $GIS I am short the July 47 Puts & August 46 Puts (remaining pieces). Earnings.
- $ACN I have a starter Long stock position at 74.75 (too early in A/H, but will take my time building a position). Earnings.
Here is the Summary: