I am still on vacation but did manage to sneak in a few trade adjustments this week. There were no newly added positions that survived to the weekend.
I had to adjust $TWTR & $DAL as they had weekly Options that were ITM. I let the $EBAY position get called away (still own Puts). I added January 30 Puts on $AMBA.
I will provide an updated Summary next week once I am back at my trading system.
A few positions to note:
- $CONN continues to churn between the 80 & 75 strikes of my short January Strangle
- $XONE had a nice up move this week, getting some good distance from $60 now (I am long stock and short the January 60/65 CS so I need to monitor this). The short PS pieces are way OTM and look to go poof at expiration
- $DVA is finally getting some good momentum after being stagnate most of 2H 2013
- $HTZ has been a nice surprise in the Submarine Basket with a good stab at the $30 level this week
- 2014 Sleeper stocks all doing well out of the gate: $AKS $HIMX $KEY $NM
Earnings trades will start to pick up soon as we kick off the new quarter. I currently have $VMW $LGF $ULTA $KKD as existing Earnings trades (January Options that expire in 2 weeks)